Our Adobe After Effects training provides you with the right solution to help you understand Adobe After Effects. Check our schedule for class dates and prices for Adobe After Effects training in Dallas, Texas or call us for private After Effects training at your site.
In this three-day class students are given an introduction to Adobe After Effects through the completion of several projects. This course in Dallas, Texas assumes the student is already familiar with video and digital video concepts and has used digital editing software such as Adobe Premiere, an Avid Media Composer or MCXpress, a Media 100 or some similar type of system. Additionally, some previous experience with Adobe Photoshop is also helpful.
After Effects is offered on both Mac and Windows platforms. Indicate your preference when you register.
Topics covered in this three-day class are:
- Identify the various windows and palettes used by After Effects
- Import footage items to be used as source material
- Understand alpha channel types and how to import them properly
- Build a multilayered composition
- Adjust and use the preview modes to quickly preview compositions
- Set and edit keyframes over time for a variety of properties, including: Position, Scale, Rotation, Opacity and others
- Work with layers - duplicate, reorder, set transfer modes and layer switches to control how multiple layers of video are displayed and interact with each other
- Use the Layer window to trim a layer and set in and out points
- Create and Animate text
- Use tools such as Title and Video safe guides, and the grid option to correctly position art within a composition
- Create and control motion paths in a composition
- Add Audio to a composition
- Use special effects (filters) to alter the appearance of video and imported artwork
- Understand the difference between vector and bitmap art imported into After Effects
- Output completed compositions in the correct format for the end user's requirement
- Use the render Queue to batch render several compositions at once
- Understand the various output settings and how to configure them properly based on the format requirements of the students hardware and software combination